Monday 21 April 2008

The computers of my past:)

My "adventure" with computers started about 12 years ago when I bought Amiga 500 for my first big money:) I used it just for playing games and drawing some pictures in paint. I couldn't do anything else then. Later, when all my friends had already had their super PC computers, I sold my Amiga 500 and I bought a PC with a small screen and a printer. I was delighted. Although I didn't have the access to the internet, I was having fun with printing different documents and pictures. I used it also for doing written homeworks and learning languages-German was more important for me then:) Now I have the third computer in my life-it's PC again. I'm not interested in its technical parameters- all I care is the ability to use the internet on it. I work on my PC every day and I can't imagine life without it:)

4 comments:

AgataL said...

Wow! Amiga 500! That's a real old-school classic! When you look at its parameters
now, you wonder how people managed to do so much on it. Thanks for your story - that's exactly the thing I hoped for. :)

English lovers said...

Dear Kalina, How is your dog doing? I really miss him, so please kiss him. I also send kisses to You!

English lovers said...

aha? who am I?

Kalina said...

Hmm...Let me think... You have to be some dog lover and an ardent supporter of boxer breed:)Kasia, is that you???:)